How to File an Insurance Claim
We Can Make the Process Hassle-Free
Many homeowners are intimidated by the process of filing an insurance claim after storm damage to their roof or exterior. However, No Leak Home Improvements can be with you every step of the way to ensure all documentation is submitted and you receive fair compensation for your loss. Here is the process that we follow:
- Inspection. We start the process with a free consultation, where our inspector will complete a detailed assessment of all aspects of your roofing system to pinpoint evidence of storm damage. Once the inspection is complete, we will be able to advise you on the options available.
- File a claim. You will contact your insurance company to file a claim. Once you have an appointment scheduled with the adjuster, contact No Leak Home Improvements to let us know when to meet with you and the adjuster.
- Processing. We will work with your insurance company to ensure all damage is properly documented and the claim restores your property to its original condition. We will keep you updated about the status of your claim.
- Scheduling. No Leak Home Improvements will contact you to schedule a date for repairs to be completed.
- Completion. Our skilled team will ensure that the repairs or replacement are completed to our high standards, so that your roof can continue to provide many years of service.
- Closing the claim. Once work is finished, we will complete a final inspection of the work. We will submit documentation to your insurance company, which will then remit the final payment.
Contact Us Today for Assistance
Count on No Leak Home Improvements to give you an accurate assessment of your roof and the professional expertise to restore it. For assistance with your insurance claim for storm damage, call us at (734) 545-2599 or fill out our online contact form.