Premium Roof Installations and Replacements in Livonia Backed by a No Leak Guarantee
Are you planning to replace your old roof with a new one, but aren’t sure who to trust with such an investment?
No Leak Home Improvements is a roofing company built on trust, integrity, and attention to detail. We have such a high commitment to our customers’ satisfaction that we promise to treat your home and new roofing project as if it were our own! With over 40 years of combined experience in the home improvement industry, we've sold and installed pretty much every roofing product available. With that being said, we’ve weeded out every single roofing product that our clients were not 100% thrilled with. Through all of our time in the industry, we know the best products to offer our customers and the right way to install them to ensure that our clients are completely satisfied! Most importantly, we back all of our roofing work with a lifetime no leak guarantee. This guarantee means that if for any reason your roof installation or re-roof should falter, we’ll be on the scene to make it right.
Our high-quality roofing products come from these trusted brands:
- Malarkey® (Legacy and Vista impact-resistant shingles)
- Atlas® (Pinnacle fiberglass asphalt shingles and StormMaster® shake impact-resistant shingles)
A new roof installation is an investment, but one that will pay off for decades.
By selecting the premium roofing products and expert roof installations offered by No Leak Home Improvements, you’re choosing to invest in the future of your home. While some roofing contractors can quickly get a roof over your head, this doesn’t mean that it will stay there! Our team uses premium Malarkey® roofing materials that are intended to weather the elements, meaning that the initial investment is well worth it down the road. There’s even a discount on your homeowner’s insurance when you choose our premium roofing materials! We work with your insurance company to file claims on your behalf, so you'll never have to worry about being uncertain during this process.
Our roofing process includes:
- We place a tarp around all areas of your house to protect your shrubs and landscaping.
- Our crew then begins removing all of the old roof shingles down to bare wood
- We inspect all roof decking to make sure its integrity is good and will replace it with new wood where needed.
- We install all ice, water shield, synthetic, or felt paper underlayments, based on the roofing system you choose.
- We install all drip edge starter shingles (both intake ventilated, if needed, and/or standard 1 1/2), valley material (if required), exhaust vents or ridge vents, stack pipe collars, and any skylights that may need flashing or replacing.
- We install all step flashing, counter flashing, and chimney flashing.
- We install whatever roof shingles you chose based on the roof system you picked from us.
- After the roof has been completely installed and everything is cleaned up, our project manager will inspect the entire roof to check and double check that everything is perfect.
- He then will walk you around the house and answer any questions or concerns you may have, because your 100% complete satisfaction is what we strive for on every job.
Check out examples of our roofing work on our interactive project map.